Sunday 5 April 2015

Cookies and Cream Easter Eggs





Happy Easter everyone! 
I made these clean cookies and cream eggs for Easter today. I didn't think they would turn out that well, but I think they look pretty real! I've been wanting to make this 'bird's nest' for a while, but I couldn't think of what to use for the eggs without using Cadbury's colourful eggs.
On a side note, the pretty daffodil in the background was given to me from a man when I was working today :p. He came in after church with his two children holding these bright flowers, and he offered me one.

This recipe is clean and super easy to make! It took me 5 minutes to make

Ingredients:
  • 1 cookies and cream Questbar @questnutrition @questcreator
  • 3 tbsp vegan dark chocolate chips
  • 3 tbsp coconut shavings
Directions:

  1. Melt chocolate chips in microwave on low heat for 30 seconds (3x). Be careful not to burn chocolate. 
  2. While they are melting, shape Quest bar into eggs using hands. 
  3. When chocolate is done melting, fold in coconut shavings. Place chocolate covered coconut shavings in a circular shape on a plate. 
  4. Place Quest bar Easter eggs on top and impress your guests with this edible art!


No comments:

Post a Comment